Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Halloween card

Hello!
hope you're all enjoying your day. Today I have another Halloween card to share.
I'm having problems with my camera (for some reason my cards never look as good on the picture as they do in real life), but you get the idea :)




I used several different designer papers and card stock. I also used those witch hats (these are cut out that you can buy at Hobby Lobby or Archievers) and added some gold glitter :) yes, I know always some glitter :)

Here is the inside look:

I used another cut-out with a spider and stamped "Happy Halloween". I also stamped hanging spider on the back fo the card (but because I'm taking a picture on the week you can kind of see the back side of the card).

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!