Thursday, November 19, 2009

feeling kinda froggy...

I always wanted to try Easel card and today I needed to make a simple thank you card, so I thought I would give it a shot today. Here is my card:
Here is the view when the card is open. I used 3 buttons to match the card stock. The image I used is a cut out from a magazine... I know it's like cutting corners, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do :) And of course I cut out "thanks" with my cuttlebug. Here is my side view. I used dimensionals for my image.
Thank you for stopping by! Tomorrow is Friday! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Annie, this is the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the froggie card!!! I love frogs so I just adore this - what a great card!
    Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute froggie card! I like how you showed your side view showcasing all that dimension! :)
    Thanks for leaving a sweet message on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Annie, I have been wanting to try an easel card, but haven't gotten to it yet. I've gotta give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!