Monday, November 16, 2009

Look what I did today...

Happy Monday!!!
my dear hubby and I took a day off today and were total slugs...yep, we just watched TV whole day, watched several episodes of the show called "Supernatural" (ooooooo, spooky). SO I didn't work on any cards today, BUT I can't just sit still (of course), so I did crocheting. Here is what I made today.So far I made 9, but have more yarn left. Some of our relatives like using handmade dishcloths, so I thought I would work on those for Christmas, since it's coming fast, he-he-he.
Well, gotta go now - back to work tomorrow....
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. It is fun sometimes to lay around and do nothing, you know? Your knitting is great and I browsed your blog to see your wonderful card creations, great work....have a wonderful day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!