Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another Birthday card

Happy Wednesday!
Today I have another Birthday card. This time it's for my father-in-law, so I tried to stay away from sparkles, glitter and everything girly :) And for this card I used MojoMonday's sketch 122
I flipped it though and here is my card...

I used sweet little Edward from Greeting Farm and two different CB folders. Unfortunately the picture does not show my chalk coloring in light blue and light green on top of the textures card stock, but you can see it a little better on this picture

I also will use it for Simon Says Stamp challenge (for their punch it challenge).

I hope he'll like it. I sure enjoyed playing with it :)
See ya guys tomorrow!!!

11 comments:

  1. Perfect guy card- Love it! Love the sketch as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Annie, You always leave me the sweetest comments on my blog and I appreciate every one of them..thank you!!! Now on to Edward. Of course, I think your coloring is great but my favorite part of the card is the way you placed the sentiment on the card...Love it!!! It's so interesting to me....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie you did a fantastic job on this masculine card. I agree I love how you placed the senitment too and Edward well is just a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ann,
    Great use of the sketch! The card is beautiful and masculine. I took my 10 minutes yesterday sitting in front of the TV. No, I didn't do it the best way for me. I did nothing-not concentrating on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun sketch! Just love the fact this card has a more masculine feel, perfect for a guy!

    Glitterbee hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card, Annie! I know he must have loved it! Wonderful coloring and great sketch! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!! I know cutting out and applying all those letters took you some time!! I love the look of chalk on embossed paper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great coloring and fab layout!

    Glitterbee Love

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card :).

    Nice masculine colour choice

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous card :-) The image is lovely and I love the embossing :-)

    thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challlenge and DT call :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!