Sunday, January 24, 2010

Greeting farm challenge

Happy Sunday!!!
Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying the weekend, getting some rest to face the new week tomorrow :)
Good day for me today, I got to stamp for few hours and work on my projects. Here is one of them...
I'm participating in The Greeting Farm relay challenge (for more info go HERE) - you get a free digi stamp to start off with and if you create something using this stamp by 6pm on Monday - you can win another free digi stamp. I love TGF stamps, so this is awesome!!!!
Here is what I came up with using Mer Ian...
Instead of DP I used an ad from my magazine, printed "Wish you were here" and added my sweet Mer Ian on dimentionals. Since the ad is glossy it was hard to take a picture without light reflecting on it. But here is the close up on Ian with all his sparkle :)
I also added gold glitter for his necklace. Goodness, he is soooo adorable, I'm sure I'll be using him a lot more in the future :)
Enjoy your Sunday!

7 comments:

  1. Such a great card! Love the way you colored the mermaid and the little bit of sparkle to her hair! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this mer-man too!! Really cute idea with the background...Love that shiny hair too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable- Hope I can make one tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, they are just adorable!! I love em...
    *´¨)
    ¸.•-:¦:-♥•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´HUGS *¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
    (¸-:¦:-♥(¸.•´ *Ronnie.•*´¨ ) ¸.•*¨) -:¦:-♥
    ♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥.•*¨-:¦:-. ;.•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. He looks so cute, love all the sparkle and especially the way you did his tail. Looks fantastic on the magazine background, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word Annie, how cute and clever is this. He looks like he is leaping right out of the water and I'm so glad you did a close up shot of him so we can see how sparkly he is. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!