Saturday, January 16, 2010

I went shopping

Happy Saturday!!!
Yeah, the weekend is here and I got to go shopping (well, a little bit), but it was awesome!!!! I got some goodies for the cards :)
I bought this at Target (in their $1section)

It's 3 packs of paper, one pack of die cuts and sheet of valentine rub-ons (total $5+tax) :)

Then off I went to Michael's. They didn't have that many deals this week, but I found this one punch in their clearance section. I think they parked it down because it was marked as "New Year" item, but I think you can use it for birthdays, so yeah for me :) it was only $4.
And I bought this card storage (with magnetic clip and dividers inside) for $2.50 at Card and Party supply, it was originally $5, but this week it's on 50% off sale :) Again, lucky me :)

I also stopped at Office Max for some envelopes (they had a deal you buy 2 OfficeMax brand boxes, you get 3rd free), so I bought the basic white and ivory envelopes.
But I do have a question for you girls, where do you buy your envelopes? I would really love to hear your recommendations on this. Thank you!!!! Hope you girls enjoy your weekend! Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like you picked up some great stuff, have fun creating! I get my envies at walmart but am going to look elsewhere since they raised the price on them, there is less in the box now and they changed the size :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great deals!!! And some great stuff it looks like you will be busy in the near future! I used to buy my envelopes at Wal-mart, but they stopped carrying the A-2 size I purchase. I usually buy lots for the soldiers packages, so I would love if you post the responses.....I will be out of supply soon.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you made out like a bandit! Love your haul! Can't wait to see what you create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it looks like you had fun. I love when Michael's marks down punches. I got a Christmas one you can't even tell is Christmasy way marked down the other day!
    I get my envelopes at Office Depot too! I live near a Hallmark factory, so it employs a lot of people in the area and sometimes you can find extra envelopes sold at the garage sales of employees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shopping!

    I get my envelopes from a seller on ebay. They are great quality, and he ships for free.

    Link: http://shop.ebay.com/justafoolintherain/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25

    ReplyDelete
  6. MS punch for $4 - wow you lucky thing Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I purchase the cards and envelopes that are packaged together. I use a 40% or 50% coupon at Michael or JoAnn's. At 50% off = $5.00 for 50 cards (with envelopes)= .10 cents for a card AND envelope.
    You got a great deal on the punch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!