Sunday, February 7, 2010

Card using masking technique

Hello fellow stampers, Happy Sunday!
My today's card is one my hubby is going to give his mom for Mother's day. And I made it for Cuttlebug challenge (the challenge is to make a mask card) and the prize is Tattered Angels glimmer mist. I only have one (in blue of course) but I would really love to win another glimmer mist to play with :)
so here is my card...

I cut several flowers (using my CB of course) and then cut "Mom" and layered it all on my card stock and sprayed glimmer mist. I used stickles on my flowers and on "Mom" and then on the pink card stock. unfortunately it's hard to see all the glimmer and sparkle on this picture, but I promise it's all there and it's nice and sparkly IRL :)
Enjoy your Sunday!!!

6 comments:

  1. If you click on your picture it gets really big and then you can REALLY see the sparkle! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing as Queenie Jeannie....clicked on the picture and saw the {****SPARKLE*****} Very pretty butterfly...I can see his shadow under him... You are on the ball already for Mother's Day...are you kidding me??? I haven't even sent my Christmas cards yet!!!....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie this is such a pretty sparkly card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, this is a sweet card! I love it :)

    I am glad you participated in our challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge blog.
    June Houck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go getting ahead for mother's day! Love the sparkle, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!