Sunday, February 7, 2010

Card using masking technique

Hello fellow stampers, Happy Sunday!
My today's card is one my hubby is going to give his mom for Mother's day. And I made it for Cuttlebug challenge (the challenge is to make a mask card) and the prize is Tattered Angels glimmer mist. I only have one (in blue of course) but I would really love to win another glimmer mist to play with :)
so here is my card...

I cut several flowers (using my CB of course) and then cut "Mom" and layered it all on my card stock and sprayed glimmer mist. I used stickles on my flowers and on "Mom" and then on the pink card stock. unfortunately it's hard to see all the glimmer and sparkle on this picture, but I promise it's all there and it's nice and sparkly IRL :)
Enjoy your Sunday!!!

6 comments:

  1. If you click on your picture it gets really big and then you can REALLY see the sparkle! LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing as Queenie Jeannie....clicked on the picture and saw the {****SPARKLE*****} Very pretty butterfly...I can see his shadow under him... You are on the ball already for Mother's Day...are you kidding me??? I haven't even sent my Christmas cards yet!!!....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie this is such a pretty sparkly card, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annie, this is a sweet card! I love it :)

    I am glad you participated in our challenge at Cuttlebug Challenge blog.
    June Houck

    ReplyDelete
  5. A darling card. So delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to go getting ahead for mother's day! Love the sparkle, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!