Saturday, July 31, 2010

last one for July...

oh my gosh, where has the time gone? It's the end of July... Can't believe it :)

My today's card is for Create with TLC challenge. I've been reading Paulette's blog for last few weeks and always wanted to participate in one of her challenges, but I always get home late and never get enough time to work on something. Today however I had plenty of time and here is my card using her beautiful Gem of the Sea image and sentiment.
I raised the center of the sentiment with dimensionals
This card is also for Aly's Sunday challenge - under or by the sea...
Oh yes, finally - embossed background! :) Though I already had this background and card base.
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you're enjoying your summer!

4 comments:

  1. Annie, what a beautiful card. I love the colors. Thanks for joining us for the 160 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card with a perfect summer theme! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the summery colors and your photo captures the sparkle beautifully. Love this image and fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summery card Anne, love the image you've used and the sparkle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!