Thursday, September 16, 2010

Best wishes...

Here is another card I made for one of my co-workers, well actually for my ex-co-worker :)
She had her babies and her doctor husband just started working for his dad's practice, so she now gets to stay home with her babies. We had a lunch for her and I made a card for all to sign...yes, it opens up in the middle (for some reason I thought it would give more room for people to sign... though it still equals to the same amount of room, he-he-he)
here is the look inside... I made a pocket and then we put in a printed gift certificate
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Annie, this is so sweet! Love the embossing! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant. The embossing and stitching give such a lovely and elegant feel. Really like the center fold, too. And the pocket for the gc is smart. I usually just stick it in the card and hope it won't fall out, think I'll try a pocket next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my fav folders & it looks stunning on your card. She will love it :) Big Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vert very pretty! Great pocket for the gift card. I love the stitching too! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!