Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday joy

Yeah, I actually got to play with my papers today :) Hubs and I went to see "Wall Street 2", had lunch and then I got to spend some time in my crafty corner. I was so happy to get to play with all my stuff again...so silly :)
I made this card is for World Card Day challenge at Sassy Studio Designs. The challenge is to: use this sweet image, 1 ribbon, 2 pattern papers, 3 buttons and 4 flowers. So here is my card...

I paper pieced her dress and here is what I did with my ribbon. I used brown satin ribbon, pink flowers and light pink beads. I sew the flowers and beads on the ribbon and then tied it on the bottom...

I used white glitter pen to make the dots on the brown card stock and noticed that one of them got smeared (of course I noticed it when I uploaded the picture here... I'll go fix it now)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you girls to get do some crafting :)

8 comments:

  1. This is darling Annie, I love the dress pieced like that, it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job with the challenge! Luv the paper piecing- looks fab & that nesties goes perfectly with your DP. Great card, my friend :) Big hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job with the challenge. I love the paper you used

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card- it is so pretty- love the image and your coloring- very pretty L.O. love the flowers up the side - someone will be delighted when they open their mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Annie, this is wonderful! Love those colors and accent! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely papers, and such a gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!