Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello!

Sorry for not posting anything yesterday - was soooo busy celebrating Word Card making day by working on some of my cards :) Hope you too were able to celebrate it in style.

I had couple projects I need to complete and I hope to upload images of my new cards in next few days. But for now I have a card that I made few weeks ago for my friend's wedding.

My friend LOVES bright colors, so I thought these combination of bright fuchsia and green would be perfect for her. I used my favorite Cuttlebug for embossing. As you see the card is wider than the embossing folder so I had to double it :) I also used some stickers and the image I cut from one of the catalogs (I hope you guys don't think I cheated). Yes, it was easy, but it also delivered those bold colors I was looking for. And then I added some rhinestones for sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!