Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hello!
hope you all having a good day. It's Monday morning and I have to run to work, but before I leave I wanted to share something with you.
Last night we just found out that my SIL's cat died. He was 14 years old, so he had a good life with my SIL, but it is always so sad to loose your pets .....

I personally love to mail cards to my loved ones in time of happiness or sorrow - just to remind them that I love them and there for them.

So I made a card for my SIL and here it is (sorry I forgot to take a picture before my husband signed it, oops):




I printed "With Deepest Sympathy" from my computer (as I don't have any sympathy stamps at this time). I didn't want to have overpowering design for this card, so I kept it simple by using "tattoo" paper and solid blue cardstock. Also added rhinestones for some bling....






And here is how it looks from the back...



I always wanted to try to make a card like this one, but for some reason thought it was too small...too complicated or whatever...

but this card is perfect! And you can do so much with it :)




I enjoyed this card folding technique and will use it again in a future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!