Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas is coming

Good afternoon!
I still can't believe that it's November already!!!! And with the good weather we've been having here (it's like 80's) it's really hard to believe that the Thanksgiving and then Christmas is upon us :)
Today I'm going to share a card I made little way back. It was my very first attempt at making pop-up card.
Here is it outside (I kept it simple):
Here is the look inside:

And here is the look inside from the top:

I drew those trees free-hand and then traced them over and cut them out. I also added some stamps and embossing powder for extra details.
Well, with Christmas coming next month, I will be working on more cards really soon.
Thank you for dropping by :) Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Your trees are so pretty awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, what an awesome accomplishment! I've never done one of these, but they're so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!