Wednesday, November 11, 2009

YOU can make a difference!!!

I read this on Jeannie's blog and am definitely going to mail a card or two to little Noah, but wanted to pass this on to you too:
Little Noah Biorkman, age 5, is dying of cancer and is not expected to make it to Christmas this year. His ONLY wish is to receive loads of Christmas cards - that's it!! PLEASE help to make a brave little boy happy!!!Send your cards to:Noah Biorkman1141 Fountain View CircleSouth Lyon, MI 48178.
Also, if you could pass this on via your email address book and blog that would be great! Thank you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing this on! My card is going out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you I am always looking to help brighten up someones day! Maybe the parents could use some Christmas mail too!! They too need to know that there are alot of people praying for them and their family that GOD will wrap his loving arms around this little boy and his loving family. Will post this on my blog tonight.. Thanks again to posting this on your blog so I can help

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!