Saturday, December 5, 2009

Princess and a frog...

I can't wait for for Disney's new "Princess and a frog" movie to come out. I think it's going to be a totally new interpretation of the story.
How interesting that Sassy Studio Designs has a cool challenge to celebrate the premier :)
I'm going to try my luck in this challenge as well. Here is my card:

I found this image online (for free) and used paper piecing for princess's dress. Scalloped edge by spellbinders and whole lot of glitter for sparle (unfortunately it's hard to see it on the picture)
Here is the look inside:

for those of us who don't own copic markers it's very difficult to color images :) But I tried to combine several different green markers and glitter pens.
And here is how it looks standing on its own.
Hope you like it :) I plan to give it to my hubby for our anniversary :) he-he-he

Oh, oh, check out PaperYumness at http://paperyumness.blogspot.com/2009/11/mondayfun-day.html for a free digi giveway :)


Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ann, this is just soo cute. I love the colors, and the frogs are just so adorable..Great job. Lisa g

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!