Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!!!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed time with your loved ones. And of course hope you got all kinds of goodies :) he-he-he
Dear hubby and I had a great Christmas. A big surprise for all of us here was a white Christmas :) it started to snow this morning and got really cold. We were going to go to have a visit with DH's parents, but our roads were sooooooooooooo bad we were going like 25mph on highway and saw like 8 accidents, so we ended up turning around and going back home... But we made a turkey here and had a great day!!! :)
I had a chance to craft a little bit and made a card (yeah!) I'm playing along with Sassy Studio Designs 25 days of Christmas. On the 14th day of Christmas Sassy Studio's said to use a sassy who's trying to stay warm outside!
So here is my card...
And here is the side view. I didn't have an appropriate stamp, so cut out "winter wonderland" out of another paper (The Vintage Paper Collection of 120 Sheets 12 x 12 Scrapbooking Paper) and layered it on green card stock. I also added glitter for sparkle :)
Thank you for stopping by. I am off to watch Alvin and the chipmunks :) Because tomorrow I am going to go see the squekquel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!