Monday, December 21, 2009

New Year's cards

Happy Monday!
I am so happy to say that I met my deadline and have mailed all my Christmas cards last Saturday, Yeah!!!!! Next thing - work on New Year's cards :) and then thank you cards (for all those goodies I'm going to receive this week he-hee)
I'm making my first New Year's card using following sketch and entering it for a challenge at Sketch Saturday Here is my card...
I used bright colors and a beautiful Sassy Studio image... My hands were itching to use this ribbon that I got at Hobby Lobby, so here it is. I also used glitter pens and liquid glitter for my girl's dress (to resemble sequences).

Hope you like it. Enjoy your day. Thank you for stopping by :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! I always LOVE to hear from you!